Last night was the first Inbound Marketing Toronto meetup of the New Year! The meetup featured presentations from Maria Shibaeva a Sr. Assistant Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble, leading eight of their strongest brands and Cory Macculloch a lawyer at Brooks Barristers and Solicitors.
Maria kicked off the meet up with a fantastic presentation on “Own your NICHE, but don’t let your NICHE own you.” Her presentation explained how important it is to be good at a little bit of everything, but to have one thing that you are truly great at. Her words of wisdom provided excellent advice for the students and young crowd that attended the meetup that were still finding themselves in the marketing world.
Cory was up next with a very informative presentation on “Legal strategies and risks for creative businesses.” His presentation also provided the crowd with words of wisdom, but from a business law stand point. After his presentation was finished the crowd left home with a wealth of knowledge about incorporating, shareholder agreements, copyrights, trade-marks, patents, and more.
Here’s Cory Macculloch’s presentation on “Legal strategies and risks for creative businesses:”
By the way, here’s a recap of the most popular inbound marketing events we’ve organized:
- How to trend your brand for 2014
- InboundCon: Inbound marketing is conquering Canada
- Killer business insights from web analytics
- Win political campaigns with digital marketing
- Inbound marketing and the future of eCommerce
- Generate demand and nurture leads: solving the riddle
- What your brand needs: voice and visibility
- Drive massive growth with enterprise SEO and PPC
- How to win with social media marketing
Join the Inbound Marketing Toronto meetup group and be on the look-out for our next event.
Don’t let your competitors leave you behind, have a Free 30 minute consultation with us.