Last Thursday, we organized a panel discussion for InboundTO titled BIG Brands, BIG Time SEO Results as part of our Inbound Marketing Toronto event series.
Dev Basu, CEO of Powered by Search, and Brent Chaters, Enterprise Online Business Manager at Intuit and author of Mastering Search Analytics, took part in the panel discussion moderated by digital strategist Alex Rascanu.
The panelists answered questions that were raised both in person and over Twitter using the #InboundTO hashtag:
Three copies of Brent Chaters’ Marketing Search Analytics, as well as one copy of Alistair Croll and Benjamin Yoskovitz’s Lean Analytics, were given away to four attendees who asked questions that evening:
Below is the video recording of our BIG Brands, Big Time SEO Results panel discussion. Many thanks to Adam Ravesz from One Inch Punch Pro for the pro bono video recording of the event!
By the way, here’s a recap of the most popular inbound marketing events we’ve organized:
- Develop the marketing leader within you
- How great business leaders aim and fire
- How to trend your brand for 2014
- InboundCon: Inbound marketing is conquering Canada
- Killer business insights from web analytics
- Win political campaigns with digital marketing
- Inbound marketing and the future of eCommerce
- Generate demand and nurture leads: solving the riddle
- What your brand needs: voice and visibility
- Drive massive growth with enterprise SEO and PPC
- How to win with social media marketing
Digital marketing strategist Alex Rascanu, Powered by Search digital marketing strategist Joel Popoff, and Uberflip inbound marketing manager Francois Mathieu will be presenting and taking questions as part of the forum discussion. See you there!