The B2B SaaS Marketing Agency
Bigger revenue targets in 2024? Let's make it happen.
We drive pipeline growth with holistic demand-generation strategies trusted by 100+ B2B tech companies.
- Attract: Surpass pipeline targets with certainty and predictability
- Engage: Turn marketing-qualified leads into opportunities
- Convert: Win high LTV customers who stick around longer
We work with some of the most recognizable names in SaaS
|Client||Acquired Funding/IPO||Key Investor||Outcome|
|IPO||Public||$3B Market Cap|
|Acquired Funding||Sumeru||$200M Raised|
|Acquired Funding||Sequoia||$250M Raised|
|Client||Acquired Funding/IPO||Key Investor||Outcome|
|Acquired Funding||HIG Growth Partners||$120M Raised|
|Acquired Funding||Brighton Park Capital||$120M Raised|
|Acquired||Incline Equity Partners||Undisclosed|
|Acquired||Affinipay / TA Associates||Undisclosed|
Get in front of the right buyers
We’ll focus on driving only right fit buyers from SEO, PPC, and Paid Social Media marketing campaigns. We build full-funnel strategies in Google Ads, Meta (formerly Facebook), LinkedIn, Twitter and more. When right fit buyers see your company, you’ll pay less for them and get more value from them.
Make them an irresistible offer
We’ll dial in your content marketing and landing pages to engage prospects, hold their hand through the buyer awareness journey, and turn them into locked-in demos and trials that lead to long-lasting revenue for your SaaS company.
Get a sustainable acquisition model – even with budget pullbacks
We’ll find wasted spend across your entire marketing system and reassign it to campaigns that bring in higher LTV SaaS customers at a sustainable customer acquisition cost.
The SaaS Marketing Agency that builds reliable demand generation systems
By focusing on revenue and pipeline metrics above all else, we’re able to drive predictable growth for B2B SaaS companies. Find out more about our methodology.
“If you are trying to select an agency, you’ll find that as a marketer […] one of the things that can help you is an established framework like Powered by Search has, which is all about B2B SaaS buyers and what are the things that they prioritize and when do they prioritize them. Everyone internally talks about mapping content to the buyer stages, but few people, few agencies can really execute on the actual content that will actually drive next step demo requests in a way that Powered by Search can.”
– Neil DuPaul, Senior Director Demand Gen, ThreatX
"Few agencies execute like Powered by Search can"
“You guys are a no-brainer. we give you a dollar, you make us three. you guys just make it happen.”
Chief Product Officer, Projul
leads for enterprise client
qualified trials through Google Ads
MRR for mid market client
Uncover the hidden SaaS revenue opportunities you're already paying for but not seeing
Hit your trial and demo pipeline targets with certainty and predictability
Turn more marketing-qualified leads into hand-raising demos and trials
Win high LTV customers who stick around longer and love your SaaS more.
Get in front of your ICP every time
Attract only the best fit buyers. Maintain pipeline contribution, improve LTV.
Demand is drying up in many market segments as buyers think about pulling back investment. So the question is: when the people who are in market think of your category, is yours the product they think about?
More than ever it’s important to drive quality pipeline contribution (QPC) and increase the customer lifetime value (LTV). We’ll build you a marketing system that:
- Creates demand – be confident that you’re intentionally attracting only qualified, right-fit traffic
- Builds authority – align your team on the transformational promise you make to your customers
- Fills funnel – build a robust system for turning visitors to your website, into prospects, that give you permission to go to a deeper level conversation with them
Engage your ICP
Make your buyer an offer so irresistible they can't turn it down
The fastest growing SaaS companies know that the biggest friction point in generating sign ups is in the buyer’s mind. That’s more important than ever in the next 12 months when buyers needs are changing significantly.
Companies who eliminate friction generate better quality pipeline at a reduced customer acquisition cost (CAC).
That’s why we focus on building content that supports the whole user journey from pre-click to revenue:
- Pinpoints Pain – Get well-engineered content that causes the prospect to know that you truly “get them” better than anyone else they’re paying
- Educates and motivates prospects – Stop talking only about your solution and build content about mistakes your prospects are making in their industry
- Calibrates call-to-actions – Create content marketing that consistently, effectively, and successfully contributes to your demo and trial pipeline targets
Long life customer acquisition
Multiply ROI by locking in customer revenue for much longer
The best customers are the ones that stay for a long period of time. Companies with low CAC and high LTV can hit pipeline targets with less investment. We’ll help you build a system that:
- Stacks strategies – Get a robust system for connecting demand generation strategies that work together (earned, owned, and paid) to exponentially increase your deal flow
- Drives dealflow – Predictably convert marketing qualified leads into sales-ready qualified leads, demos, and trials
- Compresses time – Use the same marketing channels that you used to acquire the right fit leads to continue marketing to them once you have them as a trial user or SQL in your pipeline
How our B2B SaaS clients are adding millions in pipeline revenue every quarter
Here’s the brutal truth about most B2B SaaS businesses right now:
Everyone is concerned about the economy. Demand is shaky. Buyers are cautious. Almost every marketing leader is being asked to re-evaluate their marketing spend to see what they can do to grow by the same amount but with fewer resources.
It’s rough out there. But there’s no need to panic.
Our clients have great SaaS products, with low churn rates, and sticky retention, and they’re growing reliably even in the current economy.
So if you are worried about how to hit your company’s growth goals next year despite having a leaner team and less to spend, keep reading.
What does it take to continue to grow during an economic downturn? It’s not easy.
Your SaaS marketing efforts must build authority in your marketplace, create content that educates and motivates prospects, and promote it in the right place (organic and paid marketing channels) at the right time, with the right offer.
Having an offer to book a demo or start a trial as a one-size-fits-all strategy on your home page won’t cut it, and neither will the latest growth hack that is abused ad infinitum.
Or, instead of tactics that only work some of the time, you can invest in getting some Predictable Growth by working with our SaaS marketing agency.
The best part? it’s a simple 3-step framework.
It’s not easy, but it is straightforward.
In over 10 years of working with B2B SaaS companies, this is the fastest way we’ve found to quickly grow your demos and trials using organic and paid traffic.
If you want access to our strategy, including a real-life example of the Predictable Growth methodology in action, enter your email below, and we’ll send you a copy of the case study.
See how we helped Touchbistro increase their demos by 324% in only 6 months