Content Promotion and Outreach for B2B & SaaS Companies
How we can help you increase website authority, influence, grow your demos and trials and reduce your cost of customer acquisition with our SaaS Content Promotion and Outreach programs.
Our team has a proven track record and many case studies of growing B2B, SaaS, and technology businesses with focused content promotion strategies, consulting, and outreach to drive website authority and customer acquisition goals.
We have grown software and technology companies with content promotion and outreach by taking the following approaches:
- Relationship-Based Digital PR where we work with a network of experts and influencers in the B2B SaaS industry so that links are earned on highly relevant and authoritative websites that align with your product and earn you the maximum SEO benefit.
- Reversing Negative Impacts of Algorithm Updates and Manual Penalties for websites with backlink profiles that have been impacted by the ever-changing organic search landscape.
- Strategic Consulting On Earning Top Placement on Influential Industry Websites in the B2B SaaS space such as Capterra, G2Crowd, and niche listing or review sites.
Content Promotion and Outreach Programs We Can Help You With
- Digital PR Backlink Acquisition on a Pay-Per-Link Model. We will identify the scale of link building based on industry and competitor data so that you only pay for the links you need to achieve your desired results. Leveraging our database of relationships across leading B2B & SaaS websites, bloggers, and social media influencers we can earn placements where your customers are most active.
- Strategic consulting on content promotion and outreach activities of your content marketing, PR, and communications teams so that efforts are driven by expert insights, data, and guidance for maximum impact with minimal effort to reach your target audience.
- Google penalties or algorithmic changes where your traffic has dropped precipitously
- Negative or toxic backlinks that need to be properly disavowed
What You’ll Get
- A collaborative partner in your content promotion and outreach efforts, in the hands of experts who’ve done this for over a decade.
Benefit: Most in-house PR and outreach teams are spread too thin and want to work with a partner that can take ownership of the high-effort activity of promoting content and be able to implement at scale.
- Placement on high domain authority websites in your industry so that your SaaS is seen as influential and authoritative in your industry.
Benefit: Earning mentions or guest posts on high authority websites not only improves your SEO authority, but it improves your brand authority.
- Strategic insights into domain health so that you have expert insights into the impacts of past, current, and future Google algorithm updates on your website’s performance.
Benefit: Many B2B SaaS marketers do not have visibility into how past or current outreach strategies may be hindering peak performance. By analyzing how search engines asses the quality of your backlinks and outreach process we can show you how to optimize your approach.
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of competitor activities so that you have the business intelligence you need to know how much effort and investment you need to make in content promotion and outreach to get and stay at the front of the pack.
- Transparent reporting so that you know what your investment is getting you in terms of the quality and relevance of backlink opportunities. By investing in our pay-per-link model, you only pay for the links that you want.
Benefit: Backlinks for the sake of building backlinks will likely not help you achieve your content promotion goal. Our outreach campaigns focus on quality over quantity so that you get the most out of your investment.
ROI and Investment
Here is why so many software and technology companies choose to hire us to grow their companies.
- Proven Results — For every $1 invested in our consulting fees, we drive $5 of ARR on average so that you can get more new customers.
- Higher Value — We produce bigger, better, and more effective results than an internal team or competing generalist firm or agency.
- Outcomes, not Effort — We don’t report on vanity metrics like traffic or impressions. All we care about is driving more demos and trials that actually grow your business.
- Fast Ramp Up — Our service pays for itself and demonstrates results within 90 days of working together, which is significantly faster than new in-house hires.
- Specialized Experience — Our clients view us as their fractional CMO. We’ve already made the mistakes your new hires will make in their first 6 to 12 months many years ago. You can benefit from our wisdom by steering clear of what not to do.
We can help if you are…
- A high growth company that knows it can make a bigger impact, if only you had more customers
- Ready to make your SEO efforts and digital marketing a permanent, thriving part of your culture
- Sick of trying to do it yourself with limited, short-term results
- Too reliant on PPC and paid customer acquisition to continue scaling profitably
- Eager to be recognized and pursued as a national or global leader in your industry
- Ready to commit to a digital marketing system that reliably generates leads and sales
Not Sure Where to Start?
Don’t worry. We’ll analyze your current promotion and outreach challenges and recommend the exact strategies that will give you quick wins in the short term, and sustainable performance in the long term.
Here’s how we can grow your MRR:
- We can be engaged for a tightly defined project to solve a specific problem for your SaaS business, working alongside your team, and helping them grow their learning too.
- We can become your entire demand generation team, helping you build a moat around your business by helping you get discovered for even the most competitive keywords and topics.
- Or we can have a discussion to explore helping you with anything in between.
We appreciate how hard it can be to invest in content outreach, so here’s how we’ve made it easy and risk-free
- You contact us, letting us know what you need.
- We’ll analyze your site to identify whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- If we feel that we’re a good fit, we’ll discuss how we’ll grow your business.