The Local Ranking Factors Webinar is Available Now!
Last updated: December 4th, 2014
For anyone interested in joining a live webinar to get insight and depth from the experts on local ranking factors…well you missed your chance. Thankfully, the kind folks over at BrightLocal have uploaded and shared the highly informative webinar for your viewing pleasure!
The expert panel, featuring Powered by Search’s COO Matthew Hunt, Andrew Shotland from localseoguide.com, and David Mihm from moz.com, all share their thoughts on the most important factors that influence local search results. Ever hear terms like Google Hotpot or Pogo Sticking? You will in this webinar!
So if a high level discussion on local search is something you are interested in, what are you waiting for? Watch it now!
What you can expect from the Local Search Debate
2014 has been a big year for local search; in previous months we’ve seen some major updates & changes. Not only have we been introduced to Google My Business, but also the Google Pigeon Update. And with so many big changes, it can be tough to know which local search tactics are still relevant, which ones are most effective, and which ones are simply a waste of our time!
Key topics of discussion
- Latest developments in Google’s local algorithm
- Organic signals vs pure-local signals
- Citations – balancing Quantity with Quality
- What to obsess about and what not!
- The rise of ‘Behavioural’ factors & how to influence
- and much MUCH more
It’s an informative session filled with amazing depth and insight from the experts, focused on local ranking factors.
Need more expert insight?
If that talk had you salivating for more great webinars, you’re in luck! BrightLocal’s InsideLocal Expert Webinar Series will be available in it’s entirety for free, so you can catch all of them online at your own pace! Don’t miss out on these wonderful resources. Take a look at the schedule to see the upcoming talks and topics to be addressed in future webinars.
Having trouble with your own local search rankings? Get in touch with us for a free 25 minute marketing assessment today!
What you should do now
Whenever you’re ready…here are 4 ways we can help you grow your B2B software or technology business:
- Claim your Free SaaS Scale Session. If you’d like to work with us to turn your website into your best demo and trial acquisition platform, claim your FREE SaaS Scale Session. One of our growth experts will understand your current demand generation situation, and then suggest practical digital marketing strategies to double your demo and trial traffic and conversion fast.
- If you’d like to learn the exact demand strategies we use for free, go to our blog or visit our resources section, where you can download guides, calculators, and templates we use for our most successful clients.
- If you’d like to work with other experts on our team or learn why we have off the charts team member satisfaction score, then see our Careers page.
- If you know another marketer who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook.