SEO Consulting for B2B & SaaS Companies
How we can help you grow your demos and trials, increase MRR, and reduce your cost of customer acquisition with our SaaS SEO Growth programs.
Our team has a track record and many case studies of growing B2B, SaaS, and technology businesses with holistic SEO consulting programs that include Technical, On-Page, and Digital PR (link building).
We have grown software and technology companies with SEO using the following techniques:
- Organic SEO strategy, implementation, and optimization including structuring your website to maximize your discoverability for your features, use cases, target personas, blog, resources, and customer success pages.
- In-depth SEO Audits and Diagnostics that uncover the gaps in your SEO strategy, keyword research, and implementation. We evaluate your Technical, Content, and Digital PR health and then create a strategy, and execution roadmap to increase your organic traffic.
- Extensive keyword and topical research that uncovers the exact intent your prospects have and what they search for when they are problem unaware, problem aware, and solution aware (i.e the right keywords). We’ll also show you to set up your internal links so that Google sees more contextual relevance in your content.
- Creating optimized preferred landing pages that are the most relevant page on your website to meet a specific prospect’s intent, including product pages, use case pages, and pages that compare your company to your competitors.
- Content marketing consulting and editorial calendar guidance where we work with your team of content producers, designing the exact workflow to incorporate SEO into your content creation process so that when you hit the publish button, you’re primed to get more organic search traffic.
- Content creation where our specialized team of writers use their B2B and SaaS content creation expertise to write, design, and publish high-quality pieces that educate and motivate your prospects from the top of the funnel all the way to the point where they book a demo or start a trial.
- Interactive and episodic content consulting that can help you create tools, widgets, and calculators that help you get a consistent stream of editorial backlinks year after year without having to create net new content.
SEO projects we can help manage for you
- Website migrations from one domain to a new domain.
- Technology stack migrations from one CMS to another CMS
- Website crawling challenges where Google cannot crawl, index, sort, and rank your content due to technical SEO issues such as pre-rendering, duplicate content, or thin content leading to a poor user experience
- Google penalties or algorithmic changes where your traffic has dropped precipitously
- Negative or toxic backlinks that need to be properly disavowed
What you’ll get
Your entire B2B SEO and content optimization operation outsourced to us, in the hands of experts who’ve done this for over a decade.
Benefit: Most in-house marketers are spread too thin and want to work with in-depth wisdom of what to do, in the right order, to get the maximum result. We’ll create a complete SEO strategy that attracts, engages, and converts your ideal avatars, from click to customer.
- Extensively researched customer avatars enhanced with real-world data sourced directly from your target audience, customer database, backed by input from your team, and codified to become an asset that enhances your company’s traction.
Benefit: You’ll get right-fit traffic from ideal prospects instead of poorly targeted traffic that reduces your conversion rate and increases your cost of acquisition.
- A comprehensive roadmap including SEO initiatives prioritized by highest impact and lowest effort, with the least dependencies so you can get results fast.
Benefit: You’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that you’re investing in the most effective plan possible to scale your demos and trials. We rebalance the plan every quarter in advance of our Quarterly Business Review with clients.
- Forecasts for your future growth included expected traction, acquisition cost estimates, and business cases for appropriate funding.
Benefit: You’ll have all the tools necessary to predict your growth, plus you’ll keep your CFO happy.
- Regular consulting and guidance on your monthly and quarterly plans, including review meetings with your consulting team to discuss insights, importance, impact, and client-consultant input sharing.
Benefit: You’ll gain access to multiple subject matter experts in design, copywriting, conversion, and traffic acquisition to augment your team’s existing capabilities.
What’s the ROI of a B2B SaaS SEO Agency like Powered by Search?
An obvious question that many SaaS SEO agencies should be able to answer: if we hire you, how can we be sure that we’ll see a return on investment?
To reassure you that Powered by Search is the right SaaS SEO agency for you, here’s a chart from one of our clients who invested in our SaaS SEO services:
As you can see, the ROI in terms of conversion value directly attributed to our work on this client’s project was positive within just a few months and extremely positive within a few quarters.
Here is why so many software and technology companies choose to hire us to grow their companies.
- Proven Results — For every $1 invested in our consulting fees, we drive $5 of ARR on average so that you can get more new customers.
- Higher Value — We produce bigger, better, and more effective results than an internal team or competing generalist firm or agency.
- Outcomes, not Effort — We don’t report on vanity metrics like traffic or impressions. All we care about is driving more demos and trials that actually grow your business.
- Fast Ramp Up — Our service pays for itself and demonstrates results within 90 days of working together, which is significantly faster than new in-house hires.
- Specialized Experience — Our clients view us as their fractional CMO. We’ve already made the mistakes your new hires will make in their first 6 to 12 months many years ago. You can benefit from our wisdom by steering clear of what not to do.
We can help if you are…
- A high growth company that knows it can make a bigger impact, if only you had more customers
- Ready to make your SEO efforts and digital marketing a permanent, thriving part of your culture
- Sick of trying to do it yourself with limited, short-term results
- Too reliant on PPC and paid customer acquisition to continue scaling profitably
- Eager to be recognized and pursued as a national or global leader in your industry
- Ready to commit to a digital marketing system that reliably generates leads and sales
Not Sure Where to Start?
Don’t worry. We’ll analyze your SEO challenges and recommend the exact strategies that will give you quick wins in the short term, and sustainable performance in the long term.
Here’s how we can grow your MRR:
- We can be engaged for a tightly defined project to solve a specific problem for your SaaS business, working alongside your team, and helping them grow their learning too.
- We can become your entire demand generation team, helping you build a moat around your business by helping you get discovered for even the most competitive keywords and topics.
- Or we can have a discussion to explore helping you with anything in between.
If you want to work with a SaaS SEO company that has a proven track record of delivering revenue focused results for clients, you should reach out. Here’s some other recent wins for our SaaS SEO clients:
- 10.25% increase in CTR from organic
- 48.85% growth in organic visits from SEO
- 36.36% in demo bookings from SEO
- +38% increase in demo bookings QoQ from SEO
- +9.9% in demo conversion to close rate (better fit prospects) from SEO
- +10 SQLs a month from SEO/content within 5 months
- Hit target MQL goal 7 months early with organic search
- LTV:Investment ratio of 6:1 for SEO client after 4 months
- Increase free trial starts by 9% from SEO
Learn exactly how we execute SaaS SEO programs for our clients
We appreciate how hard it can be to buy SEO consulting, so here’s how we’ve made it easy and risk-free
- You contact us, letting us know what you need.
- We’ll analyze your site to identify whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- If we feel that we’re a good fit, we’ll discuss how we’ll grow your business.