Content Marketing for B2B & SaaS Companies
How we can help you increase engagement, lower bounce rates, grow your demos and trials, and reduce your cost of customer acquisition with our SaaS Content Marketing programs.
Our team has a proven track record and many case studies of growing B2B, SaaS, and technology businesses with focused content marketing strategies, consulting, and implementation to drive customer acquisition goals.
We have grown software and technology companies with Content Marketing with the following approaches:
- Content marketing consulting and editorial calendar guidance where we work with your team of content producers, designing the exact workflow to incorporate SEO into your content creation process so that when you hit the publish button, you’re primed to get more organic search traffic.
- Content creation where our specialized team of writers use their B2B and SaaS content creation expertise to write, design, and publish high-quality pieces that educate and motivate your prospects from the top of the funnel all the way to the point where they book a demo or start a trial.
- Interactive and episodic content consulting that can help you create tools, widgets, and calculators that help you get a consistent stream of editorial backlinks year after year without having to create net new content.
Content Marketing Programs We Can Help You With
- Editorial Calendar Consulting based on data-driven insights and a deep understanding of your customer’s intent.
- Pillar Content Creation for industry-leading pieces that establish your company as a definitive authority and naturally earn backlinks for years to come.
- Sourcing Expert Contributors by leveraging relationships with key influencers and experts in your industry to publish their extensive knowledge on your blog or downloadable assets.
- Designing and Implementing Interactive Content such as calculators, SPAs, infographics and tools so that your prospective customers can actively engage with your solution.
- Evaluating and Scoring Your Current Content so that your pages are fully optimized and up-to-date based on current trends and audience behaviour. We’ll recommend what to create, consolidate, or remove for a refined and engaging content experience on your website.
What You’ll Get
- A collaborative partner in your content marketing efforts, in the hands of experts who’ve done this for over a decade. Benefit: Most in-house content marketers are spread too thin and want to work with a partner that can offer expert insights into what to create, in what order, to get the maximum result. We’ll create a complete Content Marketing strategy that attracts, engages, and converts your ideal avatars so that what you publish does not go unread.
- Extensively researched customer avatars enhanced with real-world data sourced directly from your target audience, customer database, backed by input from your team, and codified to become an asset that enhances your company’s traction. Benefit: You’ll get right-fit traffic from ideal prospects on highly relevant content pieces, instead of poorly targeted traffic that reduces your conversion rate and increases your cost of acquisition.
- Access to Copywriting, Design, and Development expertise so that the content you create is more effective and impactful than plain text on a screen. Benefit: Augment your content marketing team’s existing capabilities to turn your ideas into authoritative and dynamic assets that your will be the envy of your industry.
ROI and Investment
Here is why so many software and technology companies choose to hire us to grow their companies.
- Proven Results — For every $1 invested in our consulting fees, we drive $5 of ARR on average so that you can get more new customers.
- Higher Value — We produce bigger, better, and more effective results than an internal team or competing generalist firm or agency.
- Outcomes, not Effort — We don’t report on vanity metrics like traffic or impressions. All we care about is driving more demos and trials that actually grow your business.
- Fast Ramp Up — Our service pays for itself and demonstrates results within 90 days of working together, which is significantly faster than new in-house hires.
- Specialized Experience — Our clients view us as their fractional CMO. We’ve already made the mistakes your new hires will make in their first 6 to 12 months many years ago. You can benefit from our wisdom by steering clear of what not to do.
We can help if you are…
- A high growth company that knows it can make a bigger impact, if only you had more customers
- Ready to make your SEO efforts and digital marketing a permanent, thriving part of your culture
- Sick of trying to do it yourself with limited, short-term results
- Too reliant on PPC and paid customer acquisition to continue scaling profitably
- Eager to be recognized and pursued as a national or global leader in your industry
- Ready to commit to a digital marketing system that reliably generates leads and sales
Not Sure Where to Start?
Don’t worry. We’ll analyze your Content Marketing challenges and recommend the exact strategies that will give you quick wins in the short term, and sustainable performance in the long term.
Here’s how we can grow your MRR:
- We can be engaged for a tightly defined project to solve a specific problem for your SaaS business, working alongside your team, and helping them grow their learning too.
- We can become your entire demand generation team, helping you build a moat around your business by helping you get discovered for even the most competitive keywords and topics.
- Or we can have a discussion to explore helping you with anything in between.
We appreciate how hard it can be to invest in Content Marketing consulting, so here’s how we’ve made it easy and risk-free
- You contact us, letting us know what you need.
- We’ll analyze your site to identify whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- If we feel that we’re a good fit, we’ll discuss how we’ll grow your business.