Troubleshooting Local Ranking Issues Webinar | Dec 10, 2014
Tomorrow, BrightLocal kicks off it’s fourth session from the InsideLocal Expert Webinar Series. The sharpest minds in the Local Search game are coming together to get into all of the nitty gritty details about local search marketing.
The topic of discussion for December 10th will be Troubleshooting Local Ranking Issues, featuring Powered by Search CEO Dev Basu! Joining Dev on the panel will be Mary Bowling a partner at Local U and Gyi Tsakalakis the founder of AttorneySync.
Join us at 2pm EST / 11am PST / 7pm GMT for the debate centered on troubleshooting local ranking issues.
Topics to be debated
Here’s a sneak preview of what you can expect these experts to be discussing:
- Issues that negatively affect local search ranking
- Common Google+ Local guideline violations
- How to spot a Google+ Local / GMB penalty
- How big a factor are citations in ranking issues?
- Can local penalties bring down organic ranking?
- Can you still rank in Local with a Penguin or Panda penalty?
- Diagnosis & audit Plans
- Ranking troubleshooting tips & tricks to share
- and MUCH more!
Want to catch them all?
If you want to stay up to date with the state of local search, this is an amazing opportunity that you cannot miss. BrightLocal has been kind enough to offer the entire InsideLocal Expert Webinar Series for free, so you should totally take advantage of this! With four more webinars left in the series, don’t let them pass you by. Check out the schedule here to see the upcoming talks and topics.