We’re building a publicly available, searchable database of B2B SaaS companies marketing insights. We call it the Growth Index.
You’ll be able to use it to answer questions like:
- What channels are ARR companies using?
- Which channels in [industry] are underutilised?
- How important is /pricing page?
Here’s an example of one of our early findings. Of the companies who are between $10–50M ARR:
- 60% produce more than 4 blog posts a month
- 25% produce between 2-3 blog posts a month
- 15% produce 0-1 blog posts a month
We’re almost done crunching the numbers for the first edition of the Growth Index.
To make sure you’re in the know when it launches, sign up for updates.