Google Partners Breakfast Recap
Last updated: December 10th, 2014
For all of you that were unable to attend the Google Partners Breakfast on December 3, 2014 you sure missed out on a great opportunity. Not to worry though, I will be going through a full recap of the event in this post. Unfortunately, I can’t provide you with a delicious breakfast from Google, but you will get a solid grasp of the content that was talked about last week.
Alec Humes – Strategic Partner Manager – Google
Alec Humes kicked off the breakfast with a full overview of Google search trends in Canada. He opened the audiences eyes to how important optimizing your website for mobile search is and how very few small businesses in Canada actually have responsive websites.
A couple fantastic resources were provided throughout the talk which you can visit below:
How to Run Successful Adwords Campaigns for Multi-Location Businesses
Matthew Hunt – COO – Powered by Search
Up next was one of our very own, Matthew Hunt. He provided a very thorough presentation directed primarily at franchise owner’s and companies with multiple business locations. His presentation included:
- Why you need to care about mobile ads
- Why phone leads are worth 3x more
- Why GEO fencing & bid adjustments is important
- How to drive more phone calls & in-store visits
- Why display campaigns are awesome
- Why you should be using smart remarketing to maximize revenues
Watch the full presentation below:
View the slideshow below:
Are you in need of an AdWords audit?
Well your in luck! Matthew is offering a free audit of your AdWords account (value of $997). All you need to do is email him at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Google Breakfast Free AdWords Audit.
What you should do now
Whenever you’re ready…here are 4 ways we can help you grow your B2B software or technology business:
- Claim your Free SaaS Scale Session. If you’d like to work with us to turn your website into your best demo and trial acquisition platform, claim your FREE SaaS Scale Session. One of our growth experts will understand your current demand generation situation, and then suggest practical digital marketing strategies to double your demo and trial traffic and conversion fast.
- If you’d like to learn the exact demand strategies we use for free, go to our blog or visit our resources section, where you can download guides, calculators, and templates we use for our most successful clients.
- If you’d like to work with other experts on our team or learn why we have off the charts team member satisfaction score, then see our Careers page.
- If you know another marketer who’d enjoy reading this page, share it with them via email, Linkedin, Twitter, or Facebook.