6:15pm – 7:15pm | Part 1 of the Google Analytics Workshop
7:15pm – 7:30pm | 15 Minute Break / Snacks
7:30pm – 8:30pm | Part 2 of the Google Analytics Workshop
8:30pm – 8:45pm | Q/A Session
Who Should Attend? This workshop is perfect for beginner and intermediate knowledge levels. The workshop will start with the basics and progressively get more advanced towards the end.
What’s Included? Full 2.5 hour hands on workshop, question and answer period after the workshop is over, fully produced recording of the workshop for attendees only, water & snacks, and a draw for a Google Analytics book.
How Can I Pay? You can pay the admission fee online through PayPal or at the door in cash.
Workshop Instructor: Shivani Karwal – Link Building Pod Team Leader
Agenda: Doors open at 5:45pm and the workshop will begin at 6:15pm. Please arrive early to grab a seat. This workshop will be roughly 2.5 hours long plus a question and answer period.
What to Bring: Bring a laptop, charger, note book and pen. You will be following the instructor from start to finish with your own Google Analytics account so make sure it is created in advance.
What We Will Be Covering:
• Google Analytics Introduction
• Audience Overview (Difference between visits, unique visitors, page views, pages/visit, avg, visit duration, bounce rate, new visits, exit rate, unique page views)
• Tabs: Customization Tab (Custom Reports)
• How to Create a Custom Report
• Admin Area
• Goals & Filters
• Personal Tools & Assets
• How to Create an Annotation
• Attribution Models
• Custom Channel Groupings
• Custom Alerts
• How to Create a Custom Alert
• Scheduled Emails
• How to Schedule Emails
• How to Create Shortcuts
• Share Assets
• Side Bar (My Stuff) (Dashboards, Shortcuts, Intelligence Events)
• Standard Reports
• Real Time
• Audience (Demographics, Interests, Geo, Behaviour, Technology, Mobile, Custom, Visitors Flow)
• Acquisition (Channels, Traffic, Referrals, Campaigns, Keywords, Cost Analysis, AdWords, Social, Search Engine Optimization)
• Behaviour (Behaviour Flow, Site Content, Site Speed, Site Search, Events, AdSense, Experiments, In-Page Analytics)
Shivani Karwal – Link Building Pod Team Leader
Shivani Karwal has been an active part of the online marketing sphere for the past 4 years. She graduated with an MBA, majoring in marketing along with the completion of two marketing internships and various projects. During her university days she was an active participant in co-curricular activities and was the marketing head of the Adventure Club and a member of the swim team. She enjoys blogging and making DIY YouTube videos and currently has over 3.9 million hits. Another passion she spares time for is her love of cooking and baking.
Inbound Marketing Toronto is a monthly meetup focused on hot topics in the world of inbound marketing.
The meetup hosts experts in the fields of Digital Marketing, SEO & Local SEO, Social Media, UX Design, Graphic Design, PPC, CRO, CRM, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Start-up Founders, and more.
Join the conversation on social media with: #InboundTO