On June 18 2014, the 17thInboundTO event took place at the BNOTIONS headquarters in downtown Toronto. Sponsored by Powered by Search, this month’s InboundTO featured discussions and presentations on UX design and conversion rate optimization.
Genco Cebecioglu, CEO & Creative Director at Junction Design, kicked off the evening with a wonderfully engaging talk on the business importance of a good user experience. Dev Basu, CEO of Powered by Search, followed up with an informative discussion on conversion rate optimization. The duo then took questions from the audience and even analyzed some of the attendees’ websites. Additionally one lucky member won a copy of UX for Dummies.
With a wealth of UX and CRO knowledge, the crowd met up for drinks after the event and had a great time!
By the way, here’s a recap of the most popular inbound marketing events we’ve organized:
- How to trend your brand for 2014
- InboundCon: Inbound marketing is conquering Canada
- Killer business insights from web analytics
- Win political campaigns with digital marketing
- Inbound marketing and the future of eCommerce
- Generate demand and nurture leads: solving the riddle
- What your brand needs: voice and visibility
- Drive massive growth with enterprise SEO and PPC
- How to win with social media marketing
Join the Inbound Marketing Toronto Meetup group and be on the look-out for our next event – it’ll take place in July.