Last Thursday’s Inbound Marketing Toronto meetup featured presentations from myself and Samuel Iannucci, Creative Director at Brand Surgeons.
Here’s my presentation on how to do cross-channel marketing like a boss:
Sanuel Iannucci delivered a multi-sensory presentation that only partly relies on visual stimuli.
By the way, here’s a recap of the most popular inbound marketing events we’ve organized this year:
- How to trend your brand for 2014
- InboundCon: Inbound marketing is conquering Canada
- Killer business insights from web analytics
- Win political campaigns with digital marketing
- Inbound marketing and the future of eCommerce
- Generate demand and nurture leads: solving the riddle
- What your brand needs: voice and visibility
- Drive massive growth with enterprise SEO and PPC
- How to win with social media marketing
Join the Inbound Marketing Toronto meetup group and be on the look-out for our next event – it’ll take place in January.