Infographics are a fantastic way to portray information, statistics, and knowledge in quick easy to read visual format. With visuals making up 90% of the information that we transmit to our brains and 65% of the population being visual learners, it’s no wonder why infographics have become so popular over the last couple years.Local SEO is definitely not an easy topic to learn and can become relatively confusing for those that are new to the term and methodologies. Since an infographic is an easy visual piece of information for people to read, I have decided to scatter the internet in search of the best local seo infographics to teach those who would like to learn about local SEO in a more simplistic way.
I am counting down 7 local seo infographics that go into detail on topics such as the evolution of local seo, online reviews, content creation, local seo for your business, and more.
Tip: click any infographic to view a magnified version of it
1) – Local SEO Evolved
To help you leverage the local search marketing scene, MDG Advertising developed this insightful infographic to serve as a virtual road map to driving up local rankings and results.
2) – Local SEO: Can Your Customers Find You?
Local SEO continues to play an important part when determining the success of local businesses. As a business owner it’s essential to create a quality online presence. According to this infographic by iPopularity, businesses that receive high quality online reviews continue to see an increase in traffic.
3) – How Important Local SEO Is For Your BusinessHubshout’s local SEO team got together to create this infographic on the three most important things that you should include on your to-do list for Local SEO optimization.
4) – Make Content Marketing Drive Local SEO
Brafton’s infographic, offers insights on creating content that caters to local consumers’ informational needs and organically increasing your use of local keywords.
5) – Are Online Reviews Killing Your Business?540|SEO’s infographic, goes over how important positive high rated online reviews are for your business and discusses tips on how to avoid bad reviews, the most important review sites for local seo, and more.
6) – Local Search Engine Optimization For Businesses
For small brick-and-mortar businesses, it may not be realistic to rank high in search results for certain queries. However if you follow ESQ Creative’s infographic on local seo ranking factors you might find your small business at the top of the SERP’s faster then you would think.
7) – Local SEO O’Clock: How To Use Your Time
If you want your business to appear in the Local Search Results, but are strapped for time and not sure where to begin, then check out this infographic by Hallam Internet Limited to help you to identify your priorities.